Episode 1: Introduction and interview about Spring Integration
Tune in for an introduction to this podcast, along with an interview with the developers of Spring Integration.
- The Pragmatic Programmer is the source of the statement “learn a new language every year.”
- Spring Integration web site and Spring Integration forum
- Enterprise Integration Patterns book
- Spring Batch
- Ready about a Groovy DSL for Spring Integration – May 2009 issue of Groovy Mag
- Dive Into Python – absolutely fabulous book for getting started with python
- mp3car.com – location for information on building a carputer.
- Spring Python and its blog site
UPDATE: This podcast has two parts:
- The introduction is about 12 minutes, with Russ and me talking about our own backgrounds, particular with regards to open source. We talk about things like Spring Python, dynamic languages, a brief mention of carputers, and other geeky things. This way, you can know who we are, and what sort of material to expect in the future.
- After that is the interview with Mark and Jonas, and constitutes the bulk of the podcast, followed by closing credits. I figured you may want to know this, so you don’t think you are listening to the wrong podcast.
- To contact us:
- I give special thanks to the Skype Call Recorder team, who have made it easy to record Skype phone calls.
- Please send us feedback or contact us about a potential interview. We love talking about anything open source.
- All writings and recordings produced by Pond Jumpers are published through a Creative Commons attribution/non-commercial/share alike license and copyrighted by Greg Turnquist (twitter) and Russ Miles (twitter).
- The content of this podcast and website does not represent any of the companies mentioned nor their opinions.
- The intro and exit music is the upbeat rock song “Sweet Ramona” and purchased from opuzz.com, the site for royalty free production music.