Episode 3: Interview about the groovier Eclipse
Today, Russ and I interview Eclipse guru and SpringSourcer Andy Clement about the groovier Eclipse.
Key links include:
- http://blog.springsource.com/2009/07/30/a-groovier-eclipse-experience/ – blog article announcing alpha release as well as technical details about this new joint compiler.
- http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.4 – location of Eclipse 3.4 plugin bits
- http://dist.codehaus.org/groovy/distributions/greclipse/snapshot/e3.5 – location of Eclipse 3.5 plugin bits
- http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin+V2+FAQ – FAQ about the new Eclipse plugin for Groovy
- To contact us:
- I give special thanks to the Skype Call Recorder team, who have made it easy to record Skype phone calls.
- Please send us feedback or contact us about a potential interview. We love talking about anything open source.
- All writings and recordings produced by Pond Jumpers are published through a Creative Commons attribution/non-commercial/share alike license and copyrighted by Greg Turnquist (twitter) and Russ Miles (twitter).
- The content of this podcast and website does not represent any of the companies mentioned nor their opinions.
- The intro and exit music is the upbeat rock song “Sweet Ramona” and purchased from opuzz.com, the site for royalty free production music.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]Episode 3: Interview about the groovier Eclipse,