Episode 7: Automated testing and mockito
This episode is a quick discussion about the benefits of mockito and how it helps with testing, mocking, and stubbing.
- http://mockito.org/ – The mockito project
- http://blog.dannorth.net/introducing-bdd/ – Dan North’s introduction of BDD
- http://code.google.com/p/mockito-python/ – Mockito for Python
- http://pythontestingcookbook.posterous.com – Track the development of my latest book writing endeavor, which includes exploring mockito for Python
- To contact us:
- Please send us feedback or contact us about a potential interview. We love talking about anything open source.
- All writings and recordings produced by Pond Jumpers are published through a Creative Commons attribution/non-commercial/share alike license and copyrighted by Greg Turnquist (twitter) and Russ Miles (twitter).
- The content of this podcast and website does not represent any of the companies mentioned nor their opinions.
- The intro and exit music is the upbeat rock song “Sweet Ramona” and purchased from opuzz.com, the site for royalty free production music.