Episode 9: Open discussion about software development, git, Spring, and more
It’s been at least six months since Russ and I chatted and recorded a podcast episode together. In this episode, we do some catching up. We also talk about all kinds of things including:
- Development with distributed systems like git
- Conference stuff, like QCon and SpringOne/Spring 2GX
- The benefits of Spring-ifying web apps
- Working at SpringSource and Open Credo (and how we love it!)
- Nashville Java User Group
- Russ’s up-and-coming podcast for Open Credo
- To contact us:
- Please send us feedback or contact us about a potential interview. We love talking about anything open source.
- All writings and recordings produced by Pond Jumpers are published through a Creative Commons attribution/non-commercial/share alike license and copyrighted by Greg Turnquist (twitter) and Russ Miles (twitter).
- The content of this podcast and website does not represent any of the companies mentioned nor their opinions.
- The intro and exit music is the upbeat rock song “Sweet Ramona” and purchased from opuzz.com, the site for royalty free production music.